2016년 7월 25일 월요일

Guesthouse Incheon Airport Korea -Airbuddy Guesthouse



Air Buddy Guesthouse

Incheon international airportKorea




I've watched a lot of Korean dramas.

and I was astonished by the beautiful Korean
 traditional clothes.

So I planed to spend my summer vacation 
in Korea this year.

The airplane arrived at the airport
at midnight,
 so I needed a place to rest myself that day.


and this is what I've found.
a guest house near the airport.




Air Buddy guest house was the perfect place to stay.
It was affordable and also very clean.
and was also easy to find.

for those who are new to Korea(like me:))
they provided the english map.
So I could easily find where it is!!!



Air Buddy guest house is just 2 stops away from the Incheon Airport.
you won't have a hard time finding it:)




   this is the room I stayed in.
I found it very cozy and affordable.





you can also read some guide books if need lol



thanks to the Air Buddy Guesthouse, I could successfully spend my first day in Korea.

for further information
here's the website.



               http://www.airbuddykorea.net/




why don't you stay at Air Buddy if you are planning to travel to Korea??



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기